Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our BIG Night Out

David and I went to a Galla for his school. He actually surprised me and had a dress all picked out and hung up for me. I felt like that scene in Pretty Woman except I didn't get any diamonds, but I did get a babysitter! Davy got all fixed up and even splashed on a little cologne. I couldn't believe how formal couples were. They were in like full out Prom dresses. We had a great dinner and afterwards they had a dance. I don't know what I was thinking when I thought it would be like a church dance- but it was like a church dance 50 years ago. I told David, " I feel like I took a step back in time. People were doing the Waltz, there was a live band and some of the members in the band were like 80 years old. They didn't sing just played instruments. We really knew we were in a different land when some kid bumped into David and said, "Excuse me sir, I'm terribly sorry." We took off pretty quick after that.

1 comment:

  1. You guys look great!!! I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!! It looked like our votes worked! And don't forget it's Ava's favorite aunties birthday around that time!!!

    ReplyDelete