Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday David!

Okay- So I know that I am a little behind with my blogging- and even though David's birthday was a few weeks ago I wanted to put this video up so you can see how we celebrated. I hope he had a good 31 st. I made by first raw food cheesecake. It was made out of nuts and coconut milk and other stuff. David said that it tasted great after he had been eating nothing but fruits, vegetables, and Ezekiel bread. I thought this was a funny video because I think that Ava thought we were singing to her. She had the biggest smile on her face the whole time. It reminded me of my birthday when we were singing and Jordan told her that the singing was for me and not for her and she gave him her first dirty look. Ahh memories.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the birthday Davie Boy! 31 huh? I wouldn't put you a day older than 30 and a half. How do you manage to stay so young.

    ReplyDelete