The other night we got to have Beau come and play. They had so much fun. We water painted on the sidewalk, colored, had dinner, went for bike rides, played in the grass, and made sweet music and even sweeter dance moves. I was amazed how well they played together sharing toys and such. When Beau's grandparents came to get him, Ava cried and did not want him to go. After he left, I showed her the video that we had made and we watched it about 4 times with
every time Ava trying to scoop Beau out of the camera. She is going to be thrilled when she sees it on the blog page. Enjoy!
that video is so cute! Lagoon was so much fun, I'm so glad Brie and Ava got to ride some ride together. I love the picture of Ava and Big D! It is so cute how much she loves him!
ReplyDelete