We finally took family pictures thanks to Blissful Moments Photography. Ava did not want to have anything to do with them though. She wanted to just run around and play on the swings, pet the horses, and play by the tire swing, so most of the pictures ended up being me and David. That was good though because we always have a ton of noodle and none of us together. Here are some of all three of us that I liked. I will have to post more later.


Look at you Gorgeouses!!! What amazing pics!!! Ya'll are so stinkin adorable!! I miss you guys already! I'm so glad we know Ava now. She is so darling. love ya, chris
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the green on green and your new background! I'm SO excited to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe found you! Love your blog. Ava is adorable! We hope all is well with you guys.
ReplyDeleteCheck out our blog at: sorensonfamilyblog.blogspot.com
We love you guys!!
Aimee, you've got to let me edit these pics! They turned out pretty good though! I hope everything is going good! have fun in CALI! I can't wait until you guys come visit here! It is a really fun area! Love ya!
ReplyDelete