Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello... you might have forgotten us... it's been a while.

I know, I know. I haven't updated the blog in a VERY long time. We have been busy with trips to San Diego, class reunions, building a house, teaching, putting my notice in, eating solids, dancing, having company, napping, packing, sitting unsupported, laughing, playing with Tilley, looking for Tilley, shopping, having fun, being with friends, and loving every minute of Ava and Tate.

The house is about two weeks from being done and boy has it been a emotional roller coaster (mostly for Davy) but I am so glad when it will be all done. I put my notice in for my job and will be transferring to Magna, doing CPS in about two weeks.

Tate is almost 7 months now! He seems to have no interest in crawling, but loves to walk. Ava is still dancing everywhere she goes and she has been such a big help with Tate. She loves to pick him up and bring him to me. Yesterday, I did a little photo shoot (since cleaning my room uncovered the missing camera cord to the computer) and got some good shots. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. no worries Aimee, it's okay to have a life! As for me I have plenty of time to blog, but to lazy or impatient to do it! Sounds like you've been pretty busy.
    i'm looking forward to see inside the new pad!

    Your little ones are so photogenic. beautiful fam.

    I want to see class reunion pics too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee-Where has the time went, I can't believe Tate is already 7 months, that is crazy. I totally love the brown outfit you have him in, that is the cutest and can't believe how much he and Ava look a like. They are so cute. The house looks like it is coming along nicely. Gonna miss you when you move though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Your house looks great! You're gonna love it! I'm excited for you guys to be closer. Your kids are so dang cute. Tate is beautiful! (I know boys are supposed to be handsome, and he is, but he has the prettiest features!) And Ava has always been so adorable! Hope so see your new house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Tate is getting so big. It breaks my heart! Him and Ava look so much alike, It seems the older he gets the more they look alike. I am so happy for you guys that the house is almost done. What a long and road being away from each other like that. We miss you guys! Give the little ones a hug and kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are so cute!!!! You're a great photographer Aimee. I can't wait to see the inside of the house!!!

    ReplyDelete