Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Toddlers and Tiaras

Okay, so I said that I would never enter my kids into a modeling contest or pageant and now here we are. My mom sent me this email to enter the kids into a Gap Casting Call photo submission and on a moment of weakness, I did. I submitted a couple pictures of Ava and Tate. There are .like over 500 enteries so our chances are slim, but I thought "at least this way I don't have to get them spray tanned." Anyway... I added the confirmation email if anyone wants to go and vote for them for fan favorite. If we win- we get to go to Dosneyland for free. Ahh how that word just rolls off the tongue. Free. Thanks for your help and wish us luck!

Hello, aimeefawson
Thank you for entering the Gap Casting Call brought to you by Disney Family.com

Congratulations! Your entry has been approved

Tate F.

Baby Boy
ID: 140078530

CEDAR CITY, UT

Fan Favorite Votes: 0
Vote for me so I can be the Fan Favorite



View all your entries and exclusive offers >

Contest Details
The 20 finalists chosen by Gap for this year's Gap Casting Call will be announced December 7, 2009.
Make sure you forward this e-mail to your friends and family to have them view Tate F. 's entry. Just ask them to visit www.gap.com/castingcall and enter the Contestant ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment