Every time we moved I would tell David "All I want to do is paint" and last weekend, the dream came true. It was so magical to get to roll color onto our own walls. Ava had a blast too and kept asking me "are we doing good mom?" She got to pick out the color of her room (sorta- I told her home depot was out of royal purple) and she was a big help, much bigger then I sorta wanted. David is now doing some touch ups, but here are some of our pictures of our newly colored home.
the other night I was going a little nutty & wanted to decorate. I couldn't stop thinking of you & your home growing up. I got crazy & wrote on the wall with black paint. I wrote next to our wedding photos & put
ReplyDelete" together we will always be"
it was so much fun.