Why is it that words of wisdom can always be found from Long Duk Dong? Like, Ghandi and Martin Luther King, his spoken words have inspired many and have become the first steps back for me to my blog.Well, its been a while. A long while. I took a break from the blogging world and realized, the world kept turning. Its been a nice break and Im sorta humbled to realize that there have not been that many new happenings. The kids keep growing and David keeps working and the bog wheels keep on turnin. We live to tell and maybe someone still reads this. If not... I can chalk it up for posterity.
I find it amazing how the hands of time keep moving faster and faster. Ava started Kindergarten and I started my reign as her room mom. Long live the room mom. It has been a party planning adventure thus far. She loves school and I love her. Seeing her ride the bus, do her homework, pick out her outfits for school and wear her backpack that covers her whole back, stops me in my tracks and forces me to accept the reality that she is growing up.
Tate is great. Tate has moved to a big boy bed, he longs to go to school and cries every time Ava leaves. I remind that him only kids who go on the big potty can go to school and he abruptly stops his crying because, lets face it... it really is much better to go whenever you want and then have someone else clean up the mess. He is off bottles though. A small miracle. Thank you Super Why! Also riding a bike with peddles and helping to patrol the next one in line. Its good to the big brother.
Elle belle. Crawls. Up. Stairs. Stands. Alone. Giggles. Sleeps. Not. So. Great. Loves. Me. A. LOT. Good thing I love her even more. She is nine whole months now. Where has it gone? Still no teeth and no hair. I'm starting to worry.
Davy is working... and working... and working. He works as much as the pioneer children walked. And scene.
Me? Well here I am. And youre here reading this post and I'm happy.
End Scene.
Nice to see you back. Glad you are happy! Kisses to your littles. We should schedule an "accidental" Target meeting soon!
ReplyDeleteI cant believe ava is in kindergarten! wow. thats crazy. glad everything is going well!
ReplyDeletetawny,
ReplyDeleteyou shopping at target slc anytime soon?
Did you move. :( sad. Everybody leaves.....
ReplyDeleteso glad you're back..It would be a sad life to lose complete touch with you!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your chairs!
Thanks Anna! It was a very sad existence for me as well. I miss hearing from you! We have got to plan a trip at the same time!
ReplyDelete